Detailed Registration Instructions
(You can easily print these instructions by using the printer icon at the bottom of this section.)
– When registering, use Chrome, Explorer or Safari for browsers. Avoid Firefox which does not work as well with our new registration platform Gotsoccer.
– To make sure that your registration is successful, please follow the instructions below precisely.
– If your registration is interrupted, please start from the beginning. If you already created your account but did not yet complete your registration, the second time around follow the instructions for (B) Already a family account on GotSoccer. The best roulette and poker on our site mrbet . Go to and get big bonuses!
A – No account on Gotsoccer
1. Go to registration link
2. Under “Family Registration – New Account”, click “Create Family Account” (upper left hand)
DO NOT USE “Individual User – New Account”
3. Create a new account
4. Make a note of your user name and password: from here on you will use it frequently
5. Click “Add Player” to family
6. Create full record for your player
7. Under the player name “Current Programs” box, click “Register Now”
8. Register your player for the event
9. Click “Family Home”
10. Repeat for all of your players.
B – Already a family account on GotSoccer, with all your players in it
1. Go to registration link
2. Under “Family Registration – Existing Family Account” (upper right hand), click “Login to Family Account”
DO NOT use “Individual Users – Existing Account”
4. After Login, you will see, over your account summary, the name of the registration event. DO NOT “Click Here to go directly to the Registration Form“
5.Scroll down to the the player you want to register. Under the player’s “Current Programs” box on the right, click “Register Now“
6. Register your player for the event/program/class/league/payment/etc
7. Click “Family Home”
8. Repeat for all of the players you want to register
– When I click on the registration link, I cannot see “Family Registration – Existing Account”. I can only see, under Registered Users, “Existing Family Member Profile.”
– I have different pairs of guardians for different children in my family. How should I register them?
– How do I log into my account without going to a registration link?
– I forgot to print my printable registration record when I registered.
– I cannot remember the Username and Password for my Family Account.
– One of my players already has an Individual Player Account with GotSoccer. Should I recreate a player record for him/her in my Family Account?
– Can I access registrations without starting from a registration link?
– I don’t understand how the Family Account main page works.
– Why do each of my players have their own Username and Password within my family account?
– My individual players’ Username and Accounts are ridiculously complicated. How can I remember them?
– Why didn’t I receive an email confirmation of my registration?
– Who can I contact if I am stuck?