2012-2013 Select Registration
Luck by using deutsches online casino
can easily your complete wishes be realized in rapid sequence and few important!
Go to our website and get best low carb yogurt brands . Hurry up to go and start winning.Please proceed with the Select registration steps below only if you are directed to do so by a club administrator or director.
- To register, a parent/guardian must complete the online registration of the player. This is considered your written electronic acceptance of placement.
- If the team meetings have already taken place, you will need to make contact with the club administrator (email@example.com) and the team manager after completing registration.
- Please make your online registration selections carefully. There are two steps that must both be completed. Players are not officially placed on a roster until all registration steps are complete.
- Click the blue “Register Now!” button below to register using League One to secure your committment to your team. A $100 credit card deposit is required in completing this registration. You will want to choose Select and the correct age level. You do not specify a team – that is assigned later by the registrars. If you have problems with online Select registration, contact Kim Opie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make payment arrangements using GotSoccer to pay the balance of your fees. You will need to provide a credit card. Full year teams (U11-U14) will make 3 payments – $450 immediately, $300 in September, and $300 in February. High school teams (U15 – U18) will make 2 payments – $450 immediately and $375 two months later. The credit card on file will be automatically charged for each payment as it comes due, with the first installment being charged immediately.
- If you are grade appropriate for a high school team, but only see the payment option for a full year team, you will need to contact Kim Opie at email@example.com to arrange your GotSoccer payment.
- If you established a GotSoccer account by pre-registering for tryouts, you can click on the link below to proceed with Step 2. If you did not pre-register for tryouts, you MUST read the detailed instructions for creating your GotSoccer account first.